Export Your Friend’s Birthday from Facebook to your Blackberry or Outlook Calendar Perfectly?
Posted by leavewithsmile on June 18, 2010
I’ve been trying for months using Google Sync to export my facebook calendar. Believe me… it’s working very bad.
Google Sync badly export your friend’s birthday. It’s not working good. Really bad. Only few friends are exported. So you should try another thing. And the best tool is fdCal.
How to use it? Here’s how:
1. Go to your facebook home.
2. Search fdCal on the search box.
3. Click go to application under the fdCal box.
4. Install it and Allow it to access your account.
5. You will see the options, to export your friends birthday and your events to many platforms. Just choose one.
6. Done (use your brain for the rest).
And if you’re a blackberry user and sick enough to go to facebook’s mobile site and see your friend’s birthday every day, you just need to do these things after export your facebook calendar to microsoft outlook:
1. Open your Blackberry Desktop Manager
2. Configure your synchronization and maps your internet calendar in your outlook with blackberry calendar.
3. Run the synchronization.